Tallinn, Estonia’s capital, is a relatively short ferry ride away from Helsinki, making it easy to discover its UNESCO-protected Old Town in a day trip. This tour saves the hassle of going it alone, with round-trip ferries and a city walking tour included. See the cobbled streets and pastel-colored Lower and Upper Town, learn about Tallinn’s history, and enjoy free time to shop and eat before your return crossing.
- Day trip to Tallinn by ferry from Helsinki
- Cross the Gulf of Finland to visit Estonia’s UNESCO-listed capital
- Guided walking tour of Tallinn’s highlights and cobbled streets
- Free time to shop, eat, and stroll independently before return ferry
- Choice of early- or late-morning ferry departure
- Includes return ferry tickets and walking tour, with all other activities and entrance fees in Tallinn at own expense
Booking cancellations may be made up to 1 day
before your booking activity was due to happen.
Cancellations made up to 1 day before the service starts will be charged 100% of the transaction.
Cancellations made up to 7 days before the service starts will be charged 50% of the transaction.
Cancellations made up to 13 days 22 hours before the service starts will be charged 0% of the transaction.
In all cases you will be charged for the booking fees which cover the cost of
payment processing and admin of managing your cancelation. This will be no
more than 5.5% of the overall fee you have paid. The fee will be displayed in
the checkout process as non-refundable.