Visit the most well-known former concentration camp and place of genocide in the World – Concentration Camp Birkenau, where Nazis murdered around 1.5 million people.
- 8.30 - 9.00 Hotel Pickup
We will pick you up up early from your hotel.
- Transfer to Auschwitz II - Birkenau
- Firstly, we will go to Auschwitz II on the way you will watch a documentary movie about history of concentration camps in Poland
- First stop is located at “Altejudenrampe” which is historical train car, that was used to transport prisoners to Birkenau. After that our driver will take you to Birkenau.
- Birkenau Camp
- For the next 2.5 hours you will have time to visit and reflect on the tragedy of the place. You will receive a guide book in preferred language that will help you to move around.
- Auschwitz III - Monowitz
- On the way back to Krakow you will also pass by Auschwitz III – Monowitz which was one of the very first camps also the largest of the sub-camps of Auschwitz with a status of headquarters of the “industrial” sub-camps.
- Transfer and Hotel Drop off
- Right after, you will be transferred back to Krakow and you should be back in your hotel around 2-2.30 pm.